Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Post in Four Months

I have been so busy the past four months, since I last signed off, a lot has changed. I am now a college grad, with hopes of landing a job with a magazine or some sort of online publication. I learned a lot in school, but my real education came with going out and documenting the life I've seen over the past few years. I am truly grateful for my experience that have help to shape the photographer I have become.
On another note: The weather in Atlanta has shifted so drastically over the past few weeks, it has really put me in a creative funk. So today, it finally became nice enough to go out side and shoot. Feeling a bit ambitious I decide to grab some 800 speed Kodak color film and walk around my East Atlanta neighborhood. It was refreshing shooting film, and not being able to have the satisfaction of seeing the images right away. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did making them.







No comments:

Post a Comment